At The Adam Groups – adamgroups.co.uk, we value a business, privacy and understand that it is at the center of your rights and freedom.
That’s why we created this page to help you understand what we do to help protect your personal data, what information we need to collect, why we should collect it, what we do with the data, how long the data is stored, who can access it, and what your rights are.
What we need to collect
- Information/Data you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, payment card information (processed through our Payment Gateway providers through our secure pages – therefore, we never see or store all the details of your payment method) and the feedback you give us when you communicate with us by phone, email, mail or social media platforms;
- Information/Data about the services we provide to you (including, for example, the services we provide to you, when and where, how much you pay, how you use our products and services, etc.);
- Your account login information for our services, including your username and password you choose;
- Information about whether you want to receive marketing communications from us;
- Any device you use to access our services (such as your device brand and model, browser, or IP address), as well as information about how you use our services. For example, we try to determine which of our apps, when, and how we use them. If you use our websites, we will also try to determine when and how you use these websites;
- Your contact information and details of emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication was opened and whether you clicked on any link in that communication. This helps us keep a record of your likes and dislikes and any problems or concerns you have with our products or services so that we can continue to provide you with relevant shopping experiences.